Ireland, England and Wales have announced their summer fixtures in preparation for the Rugby World Cup in Japan.
Ireland will host Italy on Saturday 10th August at the Aviva Stadium before playing England at Twickenham (Saturday 24th August) and Wales at the Principality Stadium (Saturday 31st August).
Ireland will play their final fixture at the Aviva Stadium on Saturday 7th September before heading off to Japan for the Rugby World Cup.
Wales open their series in Twickenham on Sunday, August 11 before welcoming Eddie Jones’ men to Cardiff on Saturday, August 17.
Meanwhile, England will also play Italy in St James Park, Newcastle on September 6.
- Ireland v Italy, Aviva Stadium, Saturday 10th August 2019
- England v Ireland, Twickenham Stadium, Saturday 24th August 2019
- Wales v Ireland, Principality Stadium, Saturday 31st August 2019
- Ireland v Wales, Aviva Stadium, Saturday 7th September 2019
- England v Wales (Twickenham) Sunday, August 11.
- Wales v England (Principality Stadium) Saturday, August 17.
- Wales v Ireland (Principality Stadium) Saturday, August 31.
- Ireland v Wales (Aviva Stadium) Saturday, September 7
- Sunday 11 August 2019: England v Wales, Twickenham Stadium, KO 14:00
- Saturday 24th August 2019: England v Ireland, Twickenham Stadium, KO 15:00
- Friday 6th September 2019: England v Italy, St James Park, Newcastle, KO 19:45
- Saturday 17th August: Wales v England, Principality Stadium, Cardiff, KO & broadcast details TBC