We are now just over a week away from the biggest night of the year in Irish MMA, and with that in mind, we’ll kick off our week-long preview with a quick look at the full main-card and assumed running order.
And what a night for Irish MMA it’s going to be!
The card is stacked from top-to-bottom with locally-produced talent and with the event looking as though it could potentially sell out, the eyes of the MMA world will be on Dublin’s 3Arena when Saturday, February 23 comes around.
A mixture of hotly-tipped prospects, established veterans, and genuinely unmissable matchups are to be found within the seventeen fights on offer.
Here is the lineup for Bellator 217.
- James Gallagher (7-1) vs. Steven Graham (6-3) at 135lbs
- Peter Queally (11-4-1) vs. Myles Price (10-7) at 155lbs
- Richie Smullen (3-1-1) vs. Adam Gustab (3-3) at 145lbs
- Charlie Ward (5-3) vs. Jamie Stephenson (4-2) at 185lbs
- Paul Redmond (14-7) vs Charlie Leary (15-9-1) at 155lbs
- Kiefer Crosbie (5-0) vs. Daniel Olejniczak (3-2-1) at 170lbs
- Will Fleury (4-1) vs. Shaun Taylor (8-1) at 185lbs
- Ryan Curtis (4-1) vs. Luis Gonzalez (8-4) at 125lbs
- Ian Cleary (1-1) vs. Micky Doran (pro debut) at 135lbs
- Walter Gahadza (17-3) vs. Ruben Crawford (16-3) at 170lbs
- Sam Slater (2-0) vs. Chris Duncan (3-0) at 155lbs
- Richard Kiely (2-1) vs Mickael Bucher (3-4) at 170lbs
- Leah McCourt (1-1) vs Hatice Ozyurt (2-6) at 145lbs
- John Redmond (7-13) vs. George Tokkos (4-0) at 185lbs
- Dylan Logan (2-3) vs. Andrew Murphy (1-2) at 145lbs
- Iony Razafiarison (6-1) vs. Olga Rubin (5-0) at 145lbs
Keep a close eye on Pundit Arena MMA as we move closer to fight-week, our in-depth coverage of the event will keep you up to date with features, fact-files, interviews, and virtually everything you will need to know about what should be an unforgettable night of fights.
Cillian Cunningham, Pundit Arena