Mayo have named their team to face Galway in Sunday’s Connacht SFC semi-final, and there is a notable absentee.
Following the All Ireland finalist’s defeat of Sligo in the provincial quarter-final, boss Stephen Rochford has made one change to his starting XV ahead of this weekend’s encounter with last year’s Connacht champions.
The change is an enforced one, with Jason Doherty replacing the injured Conor O’Shea.
Aidan O’Shea has been left out of the side again by Rochford.
O’Shea was deemed not fit enough by his manager, having just recovered from a minor injury, to start Mayo’s championship opener. He did, however, appear off the bench in the second half.
The Mayo team for Sunday’s clash with the Tribesmen in full is as follows:
1. David Clarke (Ballina Stephenites)
2. Chris Barrett (Belmulet)
3. Ger Cafferkey (Ballina Stephenites)
4. Keith Higgins (Ballyhaunis)
5. Colm Boyle (Davitts)
6. Lee Keegan (Westport)
7. Patrick Durcan (Castlebar Mitchels)
8. Seamus O’Shea (Breaffy)
9. Tom Parsons (Charlestown)
10. Fergal Boland (Aghamore)
11. Diarmuid O’Connor (Ballintubber)
12. Jason Doherty (Burrishoole)
13. Kevin McLoughlin (Knockmore)
14. Cillian O’Connor (Ballintubber, captain)
15. Andy Moran (Ballaghaderreen).
Be sure to check out the latest episode of our weekly GAA podcast, The 16th Man.